Our Mission Statement
To provide education, resources and support to assist aged or infirm people with living on Orcas Island up to and including provision of hospice care.
Consistent with our Mission, our current areas of focus include:
- Provide assistive transportation through our Orcas Door to Door program
- Provide resources for careseekers and caregivers, including a directory of island caregivers, with the Orcas Caregiving Connection website
- Providing training opportunities for Caregivers
- Improving the safety and livability of the homes of senior and disabled residents through the Orcas Safe Homes Project
- Support for in-home volunteer hospice care
We expect to add additional projects as time and resources allow.
Please explore our site for details of our programs.